Who We Are
What We Collect
We ask for your name, telephone and email address when you send us an enquiry through our website. This is our primary mechanism to identify you, and to contact you further to your request. We may additionally ask you for more information relating to the nature of your enquiry.
We will not sell, share or rent any of this information to any third party or use your email address for unsolicited mail. Any emails sent by Azalea Bridal will only be in connection with the provision of agreed services and our products, of which you have shown an interest.
If have any questions regarding any of the above, please email us at email@example.com.
What rights do you have?
As the data subject, you have the following rights:
- The right to ask us to provide you with copies of personal information held about you at any time, free of charge.
- The right to ask us to update and correct any out-of-date or incorrect personal information held about you, free of charge.
- The right to opt out of any marketing communications that we (or any third party to whom we have disclosed your personal information with your consent) may send you.
- The right to have your personal information deleted and removed from our systems, and any 3rd parties whom we have shared your data with.
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that Azalea Bridal store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive.
The cookies we use
Azalea Bridal make use of the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies:
- These are cookies that are required for the operation of the azalea-bridal.com website.
- Analytical/performance cookies:
- These cookies help Azalea Bridal to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around the website when they are using it. This helps Azalea Bridal to improve the way the website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies:
- These are used to recognise you when you return to the website. This enables Azalea Bridal to personalise content for you and remember your account preferences.
- Targeting cookies:
- These cookies record your visit to the website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. Azalea Bridal will use this information to make the website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. Azalea Bridal may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
Third party cookies
Further information about cookies
Most web browsers allow you to have some control over the placing of cookies on your device through your browser settings. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to block, manage and delete them, please visit www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies/.
Our system will place cookies on your device as soon you visit any page on our website. Disabling cookies may mean that you cannot access parts of our website.