Terms & Conditions
Please read and understand all of our terms & conditions.
If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
The term ‘Azalea Bridal’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of this website whose registered address is 17B Back Lane, Wymondham, Norfolk, NR18 0QB. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
Who We Are
Azalea Bridal is a company registered in England & Wales, registration number 09881747. To contact us, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
If you have made a purchase from us, we may occasionally update you on our latest products and offers via e-mail.
You are free to unsubscribe from marketing communications from us at any time. If you do not wish to continue to receive e-mails from us, you should opt-out by clicking on the "unsubscribe" link in any emails which we might send you. This will immediately suspend your e-mail notifications, however, you are free to sign up again in future if you wish to do so.
Ordering With Us
Please fill out the relevant form/s found on this website to place an order enquiry, making sure to tell us as much information as is possible. Once your order form submission has been received by us, we will process and confirm with you, and generate you an invoice for payment. Production on your dresses will not begin until payment has been received.
If you have any queries in relation to ordering with us, or have already placed an order and would like to check on progress, please send an email in the first instance to: email@example.com.
A contract is formed between us and you when, and not before, we have sent you confirmation by writing or email to the address or email address you have given, and we receive payment. You may not cancel or vary your order once it has been accepted by us, unless production of your order has not commenced. This is at our discretion.
We currently use Paypal to accept payments. We expect payment upfront and in full before we will ship any goods to the customer. All goods remain the property of Azalea Bridal until paid for in full. As soon as payment has been confirmed, then and only then will your order be sent out to you.
Sample dresses must be returned to us within 14 days of receipt. Failure to do this will result in the full cost of each dress being chargeable.
If you do need to extend your return date, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible. If we do not hear anything from you, you will become liable to pay for each dress at full cost.
We do not reimburse for return postage - this will be done at your own cost. If you choose your own courier service, please use a tracked service as we cannot be responsible for lost items.
Upon the safe return of your sample dress / dresses back to us, the cost of this service will be deducted from your overall account balance. Should you choose not to order with us, no refunds of any kind will be given for this service.
All of our made-to-order dresses are final sale, non-returnable, non-refundable, and non-exchangeable, as these items are made specifically for and to your individual specification.
If you are buying ready-to-wear dresses (stock items) from us, these can be returned or exchanged within 28 days of the dispatch date, providing that you notify us. Refunds are processed immediately once we are in receipt and have checked your returned items, however please allow 7 days from delivery date back to us for funds to be credited back to you.
When returning dresses please remember they are your responsibility until they reach us. For your own protection we recommend you send any returns using a delivery service that insures you for the value of the goods (for example Royal Mail First / Second Class Signed For in the UK) or a courier service (in the USA or Europe). It is essential that you get a tracking number as we can only refund items that are received back to us.
We do not reimburse for return postage. This will be done at your own cost.
We understand that ordering a dress / dresses for your special occasion is an important undertaking. After placing your order there is still time to change your mind. Provided your order has not left our control, you are able to amend / change your mind until this is the case. Once your order has been dispatched, the order cannot be cancelled. Likewise, if you have requested alterations and work on these has already begun, we would be unable to cancel your order.
Your satisfaction is of the utmost importance to us. As such, all goods sold by Azalea Bridal are checked before being sent that they adhere to our high quality standards. Upon the arrival of your package we encourage you to check and make sure that the dress is of the size or measurements that you specified. Please try on your dress as soon as possible without removing the tags, altering, or washing the dress to make sure you are completely satisfied with it.
Should you wish to change the length of your dress it simply requires a straight cut with no hemming. We can do this for you (provided you supply measurements to us) at a cost of an additional £10 per dress.
If you have requested customisations and work has begun, all sales are final. No refunds will be given nor do we accept returns or exchanges.
Intellectual Property & Copyright Notice
The intellectual property rights in all software and content made available to you on or through this website, remains the property of Azalea Bridal and are protected by copyright laws and treaties. All such rights are reserved by Azalea Bridal. You may store, print and display the content supplied solely for your own personal use. You are not permitted to publish, manipulate, distribute or otherwise reproduce, in any format, any of the content or copies of the content supplied to you or which appears on this website nor may you use any such content in connection with any business or commercial enterprise.
We reserve the right to update or modify our terms and conditions at any time, without notice.